Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.

Water/Sewer Account Change Request

  1. City of Forney - Water/Sewer Account Change Request

    This form will allow current City of Forney Water/Sewer residents to authorize the following: change of mailing address, change of account name, and adding an account holder

  2. Authorization for Change of Address

  3. Authorization for Change of Name

  4. Authorization to Add an Account Holder

  5. Authorization to Transfer Service

  6. Water can be on at former residence no longer than 7 days before disconnect.

    I understand there is a $15.00 transfer fee due today. Once form has been submitted, please call Utility Billing at 972-564-7304 for payment.

  7. Leave This Blank:

  8. This field is not part of the form submission.