Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information.

General Contact Us Form

  1. If you have a question or comment regarding a sewer, storm drain or street / street sign matter, please contact the Public Works Department.

    Have you read our frequently asked questions section yet? You may find your answers there. If not, please contact us at Forney City Hall by calling 972-552-6620 or use this form to submit your question or comment to the appropriate department. We will respond to your inquiry as soon as possible.

    Do not use this form for emergencies - dial 911.

    For water and sewer emergencies, call 972-552-6695

    For after hours water and sewer emergencies, please call 972-552-6625

    By filling out this form, you agree to receive communications from the City of Forney with the contact information provided.

  2. Leave This Blank:

  3. This field is not part of the form submission.