Who do I contact if a street light is out?

To report a street light out, contact Oncor Electric by calling 888-313-4747 or report it online at Oncor's website.

If you live in the Villages of Fox Hollow Subdivision, Grayhawk Subdivision or Trails of Chestnut Meadow Phase IV, you will need to contact Trinity Valley Electric at 972-932-2214.

If you have trouble with the Oncor website or reporting with Trinity Valley Electric, please email the Public Works Department. Please provide any numbers or pole markings from the street light when reporting the outages.

Show All Answers

1. Who do I contact for after hour emergencies?
2. How do I request emergency water and sewer services?
3. What is a sanitary sewer?
4. Is the water tested?
5. What do I do if the water smells, looks or tastes unusual?
6. Why does my water taste and smell?
7. Where does the water we use come from?
8. Who do I contact if a street light is out?
9. Who do I contact if a street sign is damaged or missing?
10. If I want to replace my culvert or add a new culvert, whom do I contact?
11. How do I report a pothole problem on a city street?
12. Who do I contact if I have a drainage problem within the city?
13. Who do I contact if a tree has fallen in the right of way and is blocking the street, or if a tree limb is blocking the line of sight and needs to be trimmed in the right of way?