Don't Let Porch Pirates Ruin the Holidays
Holiday Spirit is in the air, so don’t let Porch Pirates ruin the holidays. The Forney Police Department is happy to offer a safe site for package delivery!
Feel free to have your packages shipped to the Forney Police Department between now until December 22.
To have packages shipped to the police department, residents should enter the following shipment information:
Forney Police Department
110 Justice Center Dr.
Forney, Tx 75126
- Once order is placed, residents should email Tracy Moore at [email protected] advising her of the shipment so we can notify resident upon the arrival of package
- Upon receipt of package, a police representative will accept the package
- To pick up packages, residents must provide government issued identification and proof of order/shipment receipt. If a package is addressed to a child, parents must provide proof of guardianship or child identification. No exceptions!
- The Forney Police Department is not responsible for any damaged packages delivered to the department
- There is no charge for this service, and it is available to Forney residents only
Packages can be picked up
Mon-Fri 8 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Sat 8 am – noon.
Please contact Tracy Moore at [email protected] with any questions.