- Parks & Events
- Spellman Amphitheater
- Amphitheater Policies and Information
Amphitheater Policies and Information
The Spellman Amphitheater provides 44,000 square feet of predominantly grass seating with ample American Disability Act (ADA) access via the Center Pedestrian Concourse and the front of the amphitheater on the right hand side.
Parking is allowed in designated areas only. VIP parking options will be for sale in advance to all events and there will be parking available for purchase on event days on a first come first serve basis.
PROVIDING A SAFE AND ENJOYABLE ATMOSPHERE
Our staff works diligently to ensure a safe environment for all of our guests. We take every step necessary to ensure the safety of all who attend Spellman Amphitheater events. Security personnel reserve the right to determine the method of security checks as deemed prudent and necessary. These may include metal detectors, and searches of jackets, clothing and other items upon entry to the arena.
In accordance with heightened homeland security standards being employed by entertainment facilities across the country, Spellman Amphitheater will be strictly enforcing our security policies. The only exceptions will be for medical necessities. We ask that you consult Spellman Amphitheater security policies below, where banned items and medical necessity procedures are outlined.
- Purses and diaper bags are permitted after security search.
- Binoculars and cell phones are permitted after security search.
- Banners and signs may only be brought into the building after authorization from Security. Banners and signs may not be hung up and must be removed after the conclusion of the event.
- Rain ponchos.
- Blankets and lawn chairs with a seat no higher than 16 inches off the ground (Permitted in General Admission areas only)
- No laser pointers, air horns, or noisemakers.
- No weapons of any type or other items deemed dangerous by security.
- No large bags, backpacks, or sealed containers (including gifts for entertainers)
- No bottles, cans, flasks, thermoses or coolers.
- No outside food or beverages of any kind may be brought into the Spellman Amphitheater. Concession stands sell a wide variety of food, alcohol, and non-alcoholic beverages to accommodate your needs. Exceptions will be made for small children’s snacks in clear plastic baggies or unopened juice pouches. 1 per child. No juice boxes. No video recorders, audio recorders or similar electronic devices, including iPads and tablets.
- No professional cameras or recording devices.
- No umbrellas. Rain jackets and ponchos are permitted.
- Illegal drugs
- No smoking
- No Animals (except service animals, service animals in training must have vest and proper documentation)
- No glass
- Personal property that is a potential hazard to others (chains, wallet chains, jewelry, with spike edges)
- Skateboards or inline skates
- Open-Carry and Concealed-Carry weapons will not be permitted in the amphitheater or park.
- All non-permitted items must be returned to your vehicle. Spellman Amphitheater will not assume responsibility for these items. Confiscated items will not be returned.
The following behaviors are grounds for eviction from Spellman Amphitheater. Once removed from the amphitheater, there will be no re-entry. Continued attempts to re-enter after removal may result in arrest.
- Use of profanity or unacceptable language towards guests or employees
- Possession of illegal or unauthorized items
- Unacceptable or indecent dress
- Failure to obey or follow the smoking policy
- Use of illegal substances, or public drunkenness
- Enter, or attempt to enter any “off limits” areas such as playing surface, stage area, backstage or anything else that security deems inappropriate or unacceptable
- Participating in a fight
- Verbally abusing, threatening or intimidating other guests or Amphitheatre employees
- Throwing of any objects or projectiles, anywhere in the facility
EXCHANGES AND REFUNDS
No exchanges or refunds. Events held rain or shine.
Spellman Amphitheater has a no re-entry policy. After exiting the facility you will not be permitted to return, unless on an emergency basis that was authorized by security.
There will be EMTs stationed near the front gates. EMS staff is on site for all events, and an ambulance is standing by for transport.
No solicitation, collecting of contributions, signatures, vending, or distribution of fliers or other promotional or advertising materials is permitted anywhere on the premises.
Spellman Amphitheater doors open one hour before the start of each event unless specifically requested by the show. Opening times can be delayed by the show until they are prepared to accommodate the public.
RAIN GEAR POLICY
Umbrellas are not permitted. Rain ponchos are permitted to be brought into the amphitheater.
There are no ATMs on site at the amphitheater, however we will accept credit cards at all points of sale.
ADA SEATING AND ACCESSIBILITY
ADA seating is available for purchase at Ticketmaster.com. Advance ticket purchase may be required.
Spellman Amphitheater is an ADA friendly facility. It is accessible and comfortable to accommodate your special needs.
There are restroom facilities inside the gates that allow for ADA access.