Download and print the applicable application or pick one up from Human Resources at City Hall. Applications need to be completely and accurately filled out as it will be evaluated along with all other applications to determine those most qualified for an interview. Failure to do so will result in application being rejected.
**APPLICANTS MUST MEET JOB-SPECIFIC QUALIFICATIONS, INCLUDING BEING FREE FROM ALL DRUG AND TOBACCO USE BOTH ON AND OFF-DUTY.**
Resumes may be attached to the application but are not accepted in lieu of the official application form.
Preferred methods for submitting completed applications are as follows:
- In person
Due to the volume of calls and limited staffing, we ask that you please not call to check the status of your application throughout the recruitment period.
- Applications are accepted for posted/open positions only
- You must specify the position you are applying for on the application to be considered
- A separate application is required for each position if you wish to be considered for more than 1 opportunity
- Only candidates who meet the minimum job requirements will be hired
- Not all candidates are interviewed
- Job offers are contingent upon the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen, reference and background checks, driving record checks, and physical exam
- All positions are full-time and open until filled unless otherwise noted. All open until filled positions are subject to close at any time during the recruitment period