Utility Bill Payment Options
MONTHLY INVOICE INFORMATION
You will receive an invoice monthly for your water, sewer, recycling service, and garbage pick up. There is also a monthly service charge for the transmission of sewage to the regional wastewater treatment plant.
If you live north of Highway 80, you are billed on the 15th and your bill is due on the 30th of each month. If you live south of Highway 80, you are billed on the 1st and your bill is due on the 15th of each month.
Utility payments can be made by the following methods:
- By Phone: (855) 776-4551 with credit/debit card
- Automatic bank draft (PDF) enrollment link or in office
- Online Quick Pay - Quick pay (no login required)
- Online Portal Access and Auto-Pay enrollment set up
- Recurring credit card payments do not occur instantly.
- The payment schedule will begin on the second billing cycle.
- In-Person at City Hall Utility Office
- accepts Cash, check, credit/debit card, money order
- Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm
- In-Person 24/7 at the Drop-box at City Hall’s main entrance, to the left of the black double-doors
- By Mail (please allow 8-10 days mail time to arrive at City Hall)
City of Forney
P.O. Box 826
Forney, TX 75126
If payment is not received by 5 p.m. on the due date, a $10 late fee is charged to your account. By city ordinance, if payment is not received by 5 p.m. the day before the disconnection date, a $50 administration fee will be added to your balance and service will be disconnected. Payment in full must be paid before service can be re-established, including all fees.
When is my bill due?
FOR ACCOUNTS THAT BEGIN WITH 1:
Billed on 1st
Due on 15th
Disconnection for nonpayment on 25th
FOR ACCOUNTS THAT BEGIN WITH 2:
Billed on 15th
Due on 30th
Disconnection for nonpayment on 10th
Payment Arrangement Request Form
Payment Arrangements must be received before 8 a.m. on cutoff day. Arrangements CANNOT be made on cutoff day.
We have had some residents voice their concern that the City of Forney charges $5.65 to process online billing payments when the actual fee is $1.25, charged by the processing website. This is because residents have not used Forney’s website but the website Doxo.com
DOXO.com is an on-line bill pay website that appears to be affiliated with the City of Forney but it is NOT an authorized affiliate of the City. Doxo.com is a third-party website that charges people to pay their water and sewer bills via their site. The City offers online bill pay to our customers. Further, the City cannot control when we will receive the customer payments from Doxo.com, which could result in a late payment from the customer or even service shut-off due to non-payment.
To make sure you’re paying the City directly, visit our website, www.forneytx.gov, or our online bill payment portal, https://www.municipalonlinepayments.com/forneytx/utilities